President: Laura Garrett
Vice-President: Courtney Oxley-Turner
Recording Secretary: Jennifer Fracaro
Member: Michael Arvidson
Member: Joselyn Cutforth
Member: Kathy Gallagher
Member: Estella Rodriguez
Superintendent: Dr. Kathleen Wilkey
Appointed Secretary to the Board: Gabriela Melber
Board Treasurer: Athena Freeman
Educational Philosophy & Goal Statements
A primary function of the Board of Education in District 91 is to provide educational programs for each student, giving them the opportunity to develop to their fullest capacity in the areas of mental, physical and emotional needs.
We also feel that the following goal statements represent the outcomes for a well-rounded education for District 91 students:
We will strive to provide the citizens of this community with the most complete educational program possible. Every effort will be made to:
1. Make the best use of the physical plant that was provided by the taxpayers.
2. Secure, in the judgment of the Board of Education, the best personnel available.
3. Advise and inform the lay public from time to time of all school activities and to seek their advice.
4. Provide the highest type of moral, ethical and professional leadership.
5. Inform the employed personnel of any actions of the Board of Education pertinent to their particular interests.
6. Maintain priorities consistent with the educational goals and philosophy of the District.